Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another note I received from Jeff Farmer

Hello,

I don’t know how to say thank-you for your support and kindness. The words “Thank You” do not adequately begin to tell how much I appreciate everything that was done on my behalf. I won’t dwell upon what happened to my home while I was deployed to Afghanistan but instead want you to know how your thoughtfulness got me through a very tough situation.

It has been overwhelming how many people stepped up and did things for someone that they didn’t even know. Through the efforts of the American Legion, Bill Lockhart, and the Trenton Arts Council, money was raised to help buy back tools and other things that were stolen. There was also a benefit held for me in Maine through the efforts of Joe Smith of BB’s Tattoos. I was able to participate in both functions via a live video feed. There was also a poker run on my behalf. The local VFW came to my aid. I have received support in the form of monetary donations, a vehicle to drive, approximately 64 T-shirts from people across the United States and even a couple from abroad. Items were donated to be sold at auction to raise money as well. Rolling Thunder, a local motorcycle club, was able to purchase $500 in tools to help replace those stolen. A retired Lieutenant Colonel sent his spare scuba equipment to me to replace mine. These are just a few examples. People have done so much and at a time when our economy has been so strained.

I also cannot begin to say thank you enough to the people who expressed their concern, prayers, kind notes and shared well wishes. These notes and offers of support have meant the world to me.

Thank you again for your support. Please let others know on my behalf of my gratefulness.

Sincerely,



Jeffrey A. Farmer

737 Cedar Lane
Trenton, GA 30752
jeffreya.farmer@yahoo.com