Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, December 9, 2019

Memorial for Art Hall: Prince Charters, Ash Scattering Service

OFF THE WIRE
This is a preliminary start to getting the craft booked, working with the Club for our group and inviting the attendees.  Pete Alva, photographer/filmmaker/friend, is collecting photographs and I hope to have a few with us on the 18th.  Quick Throttle magazine is doing a nice article on Arthur so I hope to have copies (if it’s out in time) with us as well.  For those that can’t attend but wish to send a memorial remembrance, I’ll print those that are sent to me. We are limited to 31.  A deposit of $190 has been paid and we’re looking for contributions for the balance.  With a copy of the Death Certificate, Donna will obtain the County permit.  It’s important for us to determine who will definitely be there.  Feel free to send names, confirmations, emails, etc. to me. 

Sincerely, Cynthia

 Hi Donna & Doug: 

Thank you for sending this to me.  I’ve had an opportunity to discuss the date and your service with several of the others who were close to my friend, Mr. Arthur Hall, and we’re all in a consensus and looking forward to coming together for a memorial on January 18.  Is there paperwork that you have that you need completed?  Are there any other expenses to anticipate?  We’re thinking about an early afternoon motor-out and returning in time for a no-host occasion with food from the kitchen at HHYC. 

Sincerely, Cynthia