Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, March 30, 2015

American Legion Riders, says I can no longer play with some of you...at least not while I wear my ALR vest.

OFF THE WIRE
One of the groups I belong to, American Legion Riders, says I can no longer play with some of you...at least not while I wear my ALR vest. I don't wear it much anyway; I don't like the patch. It is a one piece but looks like a 3 piece with rockers...they call the rockers, flares...a rose is still a rose...etc. Plus it appears I can't wear my BOLT, ABATE or MMA patch or any patch that they have not deemed acceptable. Also, when you join this RIDING GROUP they want you to buy the patch/logo, like HOG does, but when I leave I have to give it back...it is their property (or so they claim). And as far as my military emblems...can't wear any unapproved patch, nor can I wear anything that suggests my rank while serving in the military, All of this is CA only. Remember my posts are "friends only" so if you want to share you may have to copy and paste.