Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, September 1, 2013

To all my SOA brothers who feel neglected..

Something for my brothers.....this picture is a screenshot from the show and was reported as nudity 3 times.......Facebook told me it was ok and they weren't taking it down..........wow facebook finally made the right call for once.......anyway enjoy Kristen Renton from SOA ........Shes a great person in real life and is a huge animal advocate which makes her no 1 in my book.......
To all my SOA brothers who feel neglected.......this should cheer you up almost as much as it did Jax........this photo was reported as nudity as soon as I posted it and Facebook messaged me saying it was not against their standards....lol.....thats funny as Hell ! KRISTEN RENTON'S ASS CHEEKS ARE OK WITH FB !......HOORAY !!!!!