Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, February 23, 2013

Looking for a Biker.

Hello, my name is Jessica Auld. I came across your blog while looking for a friend of my family's from when I was young. I know this is a long shot but I'm not really sure how to go about finding Walt. My mom and bio father were both in the Navy stationed in Jacksonville when I was young and we had a roomate named Walt, I have tried looking for Walt on and off over the years but have had no luck. When I look back on my childhood the main male figure is always Walt, he taught me to climb trees but only to get down by jumping into his arms, lol. He took me everywhere with him, even on dates. In 1983-1984 I was 4-5 yrs old, as far as my mother can remember Walt was between 19-22 and he rode a blue pan head motorcycle with a blue and white seat. He was active duty Navy but my mother says he was part of the Outlaws mc. If you know him or someone who might I know it has been a long time and he probably moved around with the navy but I would love to find Walt. Thankyou for at least reading this.
My bio fathers name was Jon Barton
My mom was called JO-JO back then
My name is Jessica
                                                                                                                           Lots of Hope, Jessica Auld
P.S. I have added photos just in case.