Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, May 27, 2013

Jonathan"s Journey - I WAS INFORMED OF THIS AND WILL BE HELPING OUT, SO I`M CHALLENGING YOU TO HELP OUT


 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?view=att&th=13ca8892c8a6fcdb&attid=0.2&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-YbIBR9gFJR9kIvN8QIF6b&sadet=1360037460375&sads=SoHB3Tx_Imv_oVk0LB71kk6Gin0

OFF THE WIRE

Hi, I am Megan,
       I am a first time mom of an almost 3 month old baby boy named Jonathan. My son was born with Cranialsyntosis, or more specifically referred to in this case as Coronal Syntosis. Coronal Syntosis is a premature fusion of a bone in the skull,so because of this he needs Cranial and Facial surgery by Pediatric Neurosurgeons to correct the misshape of my son's head,and to realign his nose. He will be under doctors care for 2 years from the day of surgery,he will have to wear a helmet for 23 hours a day for at least 18 months or more depends on the out come from surgery,he will not be able to be a normal boy and toddler for a long time,everything you will read and see is very overwhelming to myself and it will be with you as well,this is a long journey that I am in need of monetary and prayer support as this journey with Jonathan goes ahead,this page is to be of  knowledge as well as prayers and going step by step with us through this. The insurance that is carried only covers so much,I do want to thank all that can help in either manner,as being a young mom that I am this is hard for me to do but I am in need of help and trying to get through all of this as well,my son is my life and I cannot imagine my life without him in it.I have a paypal set up to where you can go to donate and send what you can it is very much appreciated,I have and will post photos as Jonathan goes though this long hard journey of the many surgeries and recoveries. Thank you again so very much to be a part this page and our journey,God Bless you

http://www.gofundme.com/20gmzg
paypal information: nnora73031@att.net

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?view=att&th=13ca8892c8a6fcdb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-YbIBR9gFJR9kIvN8QIF6b&sadet=1360037416629&sads=QuKK1TisvITUUqQccrC9_xlDENk

Definition

By Mayo Clinic staff
Craniosynostosis is a birth defect in which one or more of the joints between the bones of your infant's skull close prematurely, before your infant's brain is fully formed. When your baby has craniosynostosis, his or her brain can't grow in its natural shape and the head is misshapen.
Craniosynostosis can affect one or more of the joints in your infant's skull. In some cases, craniosynostosis is associated with an underlying brain abnormality that prevents the brain from growing properly.
Treating craniosynostosis usually means your infant needs surgery to separate the fused bones. If there's no underlying brain abnormality, the surgery allows the brain adequate space to grow and develop.