Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, May 30, 2016

Lane Splitting Legislation (California AB51) Update.



OFF THE WIRE

Yesterday, I along with other members of various CA based motorcycle rights and motorcycle safety organizations that also attended meetings with me received a notice from the office of Bill Quirk , District 20 Hayward, author of the bill notifying us that a revision of the bill will be submitted to the Senate Transportation Committee this Tuesday, May 31.

The notice included a mockup draft of the new language along with the background reasons. Overall, I am pleased with the changes, but until it officially gets submitted and entered. I am not going to post it and get folks amped up.

Once I get notification of the update in the legislation database, I will share it or you can look it up as well.

Lane Splitting Legislation (California AB51) Update...continued..