Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dear 10 Gauge

OFF THE WIRE
agingrebel.com
Rebel,
There is also a Jay Church that is a member of the Brevard County Sheriffs Dept and was 2009 deputy of the year. Is there any relation?
Thank you for your coverage of this
10G
Dear 10 Gauge,
I don’t know for sure whether Church was there that night. He told me he had no knowledge of the Tipton murder. He wrote me right back to tell me he didn’t know what I was talking about. How many members of the Iron Order, do you suppose, had not yet heard of the Nippers shooting on July 15?
The Jacksonville Beach police issued a statement a week or so after the shooting that seemed to mostly be intended to categorize my coverage of the case as internet “rumors.” I know Sergeant Tommy Crumley issued that statement after he and I had words on the phone about him stonewalling me. I know one of the “facts” the Jacksonville Beach police wanted the public to know was that the shooter was not and never had been a cop. Of course, police never lie.

Jay Church

Off the top of my head, I don’t know how many men named Jay Church live in Florida, how many of those men named Jay Church are police officers and how many of the men named Jay Church are affiliated in some way with the Iron Order Motorcycle Club.
I do believe, based upon my knowledge and experience, that the name Derek Kinner was trying to confirm with the State Attorney was Jay Church; which was the only reason I brought up the name Jay Church in the first place. After reading Kinner’s long rant in Folio Weekly I have the reasonable suspicion that the State Attorney has no comment on anybody named Jay Church.
I would think that it would be easy for the State Attorney to simply say, “nobody named Jay Church is involved in or is a person of interest in this investigation.” I personally don’t see how that would contaminate the ongoing investigation at all. Maybe I’m missing something. I think it is a red flag that the State Attorney couldn’t just say, “No, you have the wrong name.”

Old Friend

I do know that my coverage of the Iron Order Motorcycle Club prompted the following four comments, two I which I haven’t published previously:
“All you retards that read this aging rebel stuff and believe it are sheep. All my real Diamond Brothers should know that this retard who writes this and you follow like a savoir is a rat and snitch. If you hold a 1% diamond you need to know, the faggot that writes all this, Rebel’s background as an ex-Mongol (you can view it on the home page of the Mongol’s website). He has been exposed as a coward who ran during the Agent Ciccone under-cover bust leaving his club to fend for itself. Ran like a little bitch and now you read his lies and Bullshit like its your last meal. Dont worry Rebel, your friends have not forgot about you.”
“Hey if you still have your FED contacts, you can ask them to trace this email for ya. Then you can find out who we are and maybe turn another case against us. Dont worry Buddy…..soon enough.”
“Pig…. no! Old Friend of mister rebel who he snitched on..YES. Dont worry….we dont forget that easy. only sheep i see are the ones who follow and believe this shit. Nothing different then the old days rebel. Right…lying sack of shit.”
“See you could not post the last 2 post. Scared your followers will learn the truth about you. Don’t worry snitch, I can smell your fear from here. Soon enough.”

Snitch

It is a fact that I am not a snitch. It is a fact that I protect sources. It is a fact that many policemen would like to do something about me.
Actually, what I wrote about the conclusion of Operation Black Rain was that I thought three undercover ATF agents were either accessories before the fact or actual participants in the murder of a Mongol name Hitman Martin on the Glendale Freeway. I do know that the day after Martin’s murder, Assistant U.S. Attorney Chris Brunwin pulled the plug on the undercover operation. I do know my coverage of the Mongols case earned me death threats.
It is also a fact that I wrote a reply to that last comment that appeared both in the comments section and on the front page. I thought and still think the accusation that I was a snitch is slanderous and that the veiled threats in those comments might just be criminal. In that reply I wrote that I believed the author of the comments was “Iron Order Motorcycle Club International Vice President Dale ‘Qball’ Bubenhoffer” and that I believed he made those comments from his “residence at 2126 Kingsfield St., Jeffersonville, Indiana.” And that his current phone number is 502-817-5110 and his active email address is qball_iomc@twc.com.
And it is a fact that after I published that “Old Friend” stopped commenting. What do you think? Coincidence?
So many amazing coincidences, huh? Like a shit storm of completely unrelated coincidences. Must be.
I have an email in my inbox right now from Ray Lubesky that I haven’t had time to read yet. The subject line is “Another bunch of errors.” So maybe Izod will be able to demonstrate to me that all these amazing coincidences are just that.
I can’t wait.
You’re welcome,
Rebel