Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, January 3, 2013

QUESTIONS TO PISS OFF A JUDGE

OFF THE WIRE
From a member of the No State Project:

Questions to piss off the judge:  Are you taking any psychotropic drugs, such as Paxel or Zolof?  Are you representing me?  Are you a freemason?  Are you affialiated with the Illuminati?  What right do yo have to push your religion off on me?  Is this court inquisitional or adversarial?  While the judge is screaming at you: Have you considered anger management classes?  How can you call me crazy when you're a man wearing a black dress?  Female judge: How can you call me crazy when you are a woman wearing a man's black dress?  I'm confused.  If you are asked if you understand the charges, just say: No...and then let them explain them to you along with any facts.  Make sure you know the nature and cause of the action against you.  They may then suggest you get an attorney, then you can say that they speak in the same gibberish that you do.  If I wanted a psycho to represent me, I would have tried to hire someone on rehab.  Please walk me through every element of this alleged heinous crime and disclose all of the facts that these codes apply to me.  With this, you should be able to endear yourself to every govtard on the planet.  Disclaimer:  This is not legal advice; it's better.