Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BABE OF THE DAY - AMY

This was the first shoot she ever has done and has no bio or anything. I attached a new KR bio


KR Productions began in 2009 with a 2010-2011 calendar produced for the Sturgis Rally. During the time working in the industry we have been fortunate enough to develop a vast and diverse network of supporters that we consider friends and made some great connections with whom we have established an excellent rapport.

I feel that there are no guidelines for being beautiful and that regardless of what your physical appearance is, that your inner beauty will always shine through.  I work with all age groups, body styles, and ethnicities and take the time to get to know the models prior to their shoot. By developing that connection before the shoot we are able to get great shots and have a better means of communication than with what happens when models walk into a shoot cold. If I can’t make the model laugh during the shoot I don’t feel that I’m doing my job. It should be a fun experience and the models should walk away with a new level of confidence

I learn something with every shoot and thoroughly enjoy what I do. I am always looking to enhance my network, and feel that mutual benefit is key to any successful business venture. If you are interested in expanding your portfolio, or want help advertising your location, I may be able to lend a hand.

Feel free to contact me if you interested in booking a photographer, or have a service to promote or offer. If you are interested in booking any of the displayed models feel free to contact me and we can set something up I look forward to the opportunity of working with you. 

Ryan
Phone: 970 978 1742
Email: kr_productions@yahoo.com
Web: www.krproductionscolorado.com