Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, August 23, 2012

CA: Please pass along event info to others you feel might be interested, thanks!

OFF THE WIRE

This was sent to me by Sonny, who was sent it by his PGR/ALR Brother Jim.
Gypsy
 
=====
Please scroll down.

 Please scroll down after stopping at the Veterans Site.
2 FREE clicks to donate food for Our Hungry Veterans. No Cost to You.
Thank you to my friend Rhonda B. for informing me of this site.
http://www.theveteranssite.com/

Sonny Delgado Proud Patriot Guard Rider# 136969
Newbury Park, Ca.
805-208-8621  Cell  24/7
sonnydgci@hotmail.com

Riding to Honor Our Viet Nam Veterans and ALL our Veterans....
To All the Viet Nam Era Veterans with whom I am so HONORED to ride, WELCOME HOME.
To Veterans of ALL Eras. THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM.Riding to Honor Our Greatest Generation....
Riding for my good friend David Heath, 90 yrs., Sgt. U.S.M.C. 1940-1945 Ret., "C" Co. 1st. BN, 2nd. Mar. Reg. 2nd. Div. Guadalcanal Survivor.

My Greatest Honor....
Riding to Honor MY DAD. U.S Army Korea, Bronze Star, Oak Leaf Clusters;
My Son Bo, U.S. Coast Guard, RHIB Boarding Team;
My Son David, U.S. Coast Guard Port Security, Korea, Middle East, LEO;
My Son John, LEO;
My Son Adam, LEO; Riding to HONOR Our Loved Ones Lost....
Proudly Riding in Honor of Army Sgt. Evan Asa Ashcraft,(24) Born May 22,1979. KIA 7/24/03 near Al Hawd, Iraq. Company A, 1st Battalion, 327th Infantry, 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Purple Heart, Bronze Star. Evan is survived by Ashley, Jane, Jim & Drew.

Riding with Respect for our Future....

Our own Patriot Guard Rider Blake Hayder, 20, Army Warrior. Blake reported for Army Basic in mid-July, he has since been assigned to a Stryker Battalion with the 4th. I.D.Blake Recently Returned SAFELY From Afghanistan.
Please Pray for his and all Our HEROES, SAFE RETURN.

Subject: Invitation to annual BBQ and Rally for the Troops in San Luis Obispo