Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, July 16, 2012

An honor for me this weekend!! :*)

I had the occasion to "meet with and ride with" Tim Chambers... the Marine who salutes the riders during Rolling Thunder Annual Ride in Washington DC this past weekend at the Semper Fi Ride out of Boston Harley!
He was the guest of Andrew DelRossi Biggio for the past weekend! I am truly humbled and honored to meet him! :*)
Truly a remarkable young man and an honorable Marine! :*)  Here's his website: http://www.thesalutingmarine.com/
He stands vigile as thousands of riders pass by in full uniform and salutes them all as they ride by and has done it for TEN years straight!
Welcome to my Website!  
My name is Tim Chambers.  I am known as the Saluting Marine from Rolling Thunder. I have held this salute for 9 years now.  I am no longer in the Marine Corps but still strive to honor others.  This year will by number 10!


 
SEMPER FI~

Betsy E "Gypsy" Lister
Essex County Detachment #127http://mclessexcountydetachment127.com/
Adjutant
Detachment Web Sergeant