Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, August 5, 2013

Babe of the Week..... Andie

 Andie`s New pics supporting Breast Cancer at Cook's Corner









My name is Andie Herrera Hays. I am a personal friend of Pete Alva the film maker in California. 
 I am 23 years old, and I currently work for Hancuft Incorporated doing Promotional Modeling.
 Hancuft is well known for selling women's Biker Attire.
 So far, I have worked with this company at the Yuma Biker Run,
and the Laughlin River Run. In September, I will be working for
Hancuft in Las Vegas for the annual
Las Vegas Bikefest. My duties were wearing Hancuft Clothing and
greeting customers with a smile, while I passed out business cards and other promotional materials.
I enjoy being a Promotional Model and just getting the experience to
work with new people.  I found that being a Promotional Model is my calling because,
I am a total 'people person' as I am known for having a positive attitude, no matter what the
situation is,.... and I just love to smile! My main goal in life is to become a Model and Actress and I
wont give up until I have achieved these goals! I am a go-getter in life and a very
hard worker, so I am really interested in and I hope to get on your new upcoming television show about bikers!
Please feel free to call me soon for an interview and let me know any details of what to wear, and any ideas
that you have for me that will help fit me in the show as I am very interested in this!
Sincerely,
Andie Herrera Hays