Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Had a very interesting trip to wal mart today. Bought 5, 6 gallon water jugs, compass, and other 'camping gear'. As I was loading my prepping materials into the bed of my truck I was approached by 2 well dressed gentlemen. They stopped and asked me what all the supplies were for, I told them it was none of their damn business. When they showed me their credentials I almost crapped myself. Dept. of Homeland Security. I explained that we do a lot of camping and this is the best time of year to collect gear & supplies. It satisfied them but as we spoke about things I asked why they were patroling wal mart, surely they had better things to do. I was advised that they are watching walmart, sams, and several other merchants that sell in mass. BE AWARE, big brother IS watching! No joke, no BS