Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pentagon drones flying domestic; declaring war on your privacy?

OFF THE WIRE
In 2002 the Pentagon owned 50 unmanned predator drones, but today the number has ballooned to over 7,000. Additionally the Pentagon has asked Congress for an extra $5 billion to expand the drone program. Although the Pentagon's primary use for drones is war, they are using these weapons to spy on American citizens. Here is Marina Portnaya's report.
http://youtu.be/_oyyU-c1DAw

COMMENTS
Were you expecting something different, when the United States has other things they justify under "Security risk." Or National security.
Violation of my security and this also violates What I thought was called The Patriot act. So if I am in my back yard and throw up a middle finger to these things or I take a bb gun and shoot it are the commies going to arrest me..... Laugh people we do need this for some places but my god everywhere. come on. Wtf let us all stand up----- This violates your security it does..... What if you are in your back yard and you and your wife have private fence and hey you are F--king ==privacy fence