Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEW JOB.........

OFF THE WIRE
I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green.
 A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting  anti-American slogans,
with a half- burned American Flag duct taped on the trunk of their car,
and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me.
 The light changed, the Muslims praised Allah, shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me.
Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding thru the intersection & ran directly over their car,
crushing it completely, killing everyone in the car.
For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,
 "Man... that could have been me!"
  So today; bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.