Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, January 1, 2012

BABE OF THE WEEK - Melanie


My name is Melanie, I'm 29 and I was born and raised in Kansas City Missouri.  I entered into the world of motorcycle modeling about a year ago when I joined a promotion group that traveled around the area doing events, charity work, bike washes and rallies.  I was even lucky enough to spend over a week in Sturgis working!  I am currently working on putting together my own promotion group of classy talented ladies to do events not only in my area but state wide and hope to grow to the surrounding states and larger rallies.  I believe the only way to grow is to brand yourself and work hard towards your goals.  I enjoy working with the biker community and love supporting the various causes they do such as BACA since I have three beautiful boys of my own!
Please follow my fan page on Facebook "Melanie Rachelle" I greatly appreciate the support!!