Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, January 18, 2016

BABE OF THE WEEK, TINA MARIE


Name: Tina Marie Salustro
5'3
122 lbs
36 DDD
40 yrs old
I go by the name Tina Marie for my modeling, I am 40 yrs old and the proud mother of 3 amazing kids my oldest son is 19 and my boy/girl twins will be 11 in September. I started modeling 4 years ago just as a hobby I was approached by a photographer and it just went from there. The most important shoot to me was the body paint shoot I had nothing on it is all paint, it was for a Breast Cancer awareness ad , so many women lose thier lives to breast cancer I was very proud to do that shoot. I started doing bike events almost 2 years ago and have a great time at events, I am a very outgoing person and love interacting with people. I love to cook and I am damn good at it, i find it very relaxing its a stress reliever for me. My other hobbies include camping, wakeboarding yes I can wakeboard and would love to learn how to ride a Harley , I want my own someday. I will be appearing in 2 upcoming calendars please find me on facebook for further details. tinamariebikersbell@yahoo.com is the way to find me on facebook.. I am a very strong willed woman and stand on my own two feet never underestimate a woman with brains!