Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Press Release From Rogue - Please Share

OFF THE WIRE
ABATE of Florida Attempting To
Terminate Rogue's Lifetime Membership
On July 26, 2011 a letter dated July 13, 2011 from the Law Office of Larry Crow who states he represents ABATE of Florida as General Counsel was delivered to my Post Office Box in Melbourne Florida.
Here is a copy of that letter.
LAW OFFICES OF
LARRY CROW, P.A,
LARRY CROW
BOARD CERTIIFIED REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
JERRY THEOPHILOPOULOS
TRIAL ATTORNEY
1247 SOUTH PINELLAS AVENUE
TARPON SPRINGS, FL 34689
TEL: (727) 945-1112
FAX: (727) 945-9224
July 13, 2011
Certified Mail and U.S.Mail.
Mr. John Herlilty Post Office Box 184 Melbourne, Florida 32902-0184
Re: ABATE Membership
Dear Mr. Herlilty:
Please be advised this office represents ABATE of Florida Inc., as General Counsel. At the July board meeting for the Corporation, your publicized comments against ABATE were discussed. It was noted that your comments were untruthful and derogatory, and generally harmful to the good of ABATE.
Based upon the above, a vote was taken by the Board and it has been unanimously agreed that your membership in Abate is terminated.
PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
Cc: ABATE of Florida, Inc.
Very truly yours
Larry Crow P.A. LC/cmc
Cc: ABATE of Florida, Inc
I was scheduled to leave the next morning to cover an event in West Virginia and then continue on to Sturgis so it did take me a little time to respond. I sent Larry Crow a letter by Certified Mail from Nemo South Dakota on August 13, 2011
Here is a copy of that letter.
JOHN HERLIHY
P.O .Box 184
Melbourne, FL. 32902
Certified Mail and
US Mail
Mr. Larry Crow
1247 South Pinellas Ave.
Tarpon Springs, FL. 34689
RE: ABATE Membership
Dear Mr. Crow
On July 26, 2011 your letter dated July 13, 2011 to John Herlilty was delivered to my address. Please be informed that there is no such person at that address.
Sorry for the delay in answering you but I have been busy with more important issues.
Since receiving your letter I have been informed that the issue you mentioned was discussed at the Independence Chapter meeting and you were actually referring to me.
If the board of directors of ABATE of Florida wishes to proceed with attempting to terminate my Life Membership in ABATE of Florida they will be required to notify me by my correct name.
Since the reason they state they wish to terminate my membership is written untruthful comments they also need to supply copies of said documents.
I am officially Contesting the Attempted Termination of my Membership.
I SUGGEST ABATE SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THEIR ACTIONS PERTAINING TO THIS AND THE DAMAGE IT COULD CAUSE TO THEM.
Sincerely
John Herlihy.
If ABATE of Florida wishes to proceed with this attempt to Terminate my Life Membership they have to start by sending me a notice with my correct name on it. Until that is done and a proper hearing is held I contend that I am still Legally a Life Member of ABATE of Florida.
I will note at this time that the By Laws State: That I am to be notified of the meeting and given the opportunity to attend. That not being done the decision of the board is Not Valid.
ABATE of Florida MUST supply me with Original Articles that have comments by me that are Untruthful and give me time to review them so that I am able to defend myself against these charges.
I further contend that this action is in retaliation for my supporting Frankie Kennedy when he ran against Doc Reichenbach for the position of President and questioning how vote were counted, also for asking Questions about how Grant Money Received from the State of Florida Was Being Spent.
The fact that the Life Membership was Awarded me by a Previous Administration for Services Rendered to ABATE of Florida is in question.
Hopefully these issues can be resolved internally and not require this to go to a civil court in the State of Florida.
John Herlihy
AKA ROGUE