Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, August 6, 2011

Prayer for Today

Pray for YOUR president!



----- Psalm 109:8
My wife and I were in slow-moving traffic the other day and we were stopped
behind
a car that had an unusual Obama bumper sticker on it.
It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".
When we got home my wife got out the Bible and opened it up to the
scripture.
She started laughing & laughing. Then she read it to me.
I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.
Psalm 109:8 ~ "Let his days be few and brief; and let others step forward to
replace him."
At last -- I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president!
Look it up -- it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray.
Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN?