Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, August 18, 2011

Open House, try to make it

OFF THE WIRE
Brian Jones is an Assemblyman who is on our side.  He is a fellow rider.  On August 18 he is having an open house....JIm Lombardo, our Lobbyist, would like as many local 6 members as possible to stop by and show your face.   No money invlved (and free ice cream !)

From: Assemblyman Brian Jones <info@electbrianjones.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 13, 2011 00:16:05 GMT+00:00
Subject: Open House
I would like to personally extend an invitation for you to attend the Open House/Ice Cream Social at my District Office, on August 18th, 2011, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.  The office is located at 10152 Mission Gorge Rd, Santee, 92071.

Please feel free to drop by at any time during those hours to meet with my staff and I, and tour my district office.  Come enjoy some ice cream and socialize with my other guests.

Please call my district staff at 619-441-2322 to RSVP.  I would be honored for you to attend.

Sincerely,
Brian W. Jones
Assemblymember 77th District