Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, March 3, 2012

Babe of the Week - Heather Renee

My name is Heather Renee, I currently reside in St Louis, Missouri. As a professional model for the last 15 years I have a long list of modeling accomplishments, Including dozens of magazines covers as well as my own successful personal line of calendar’s and frameable personalized photography.
I specialize in glamour and motorcycle related shooting, with interests in other areas including demo/product modeling.
Demand for my work has reached all over The World, and my work is being purchased all over the world with my international sales reaching almost every continent on the planet and I am willing to travel for the right job offers.
At 5’7, 130 pounds, 36DD-26-36, long blond hair
http://www.heatherrenee.org/