Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Existing As A Motorcycle Club!



Existing As A Motorcycle Club!
As the days go by, I see more and more injustice done to motorcycle club members. There are many who are always ready to stand and fight for their rights, while many others could give a shit less! I have had many laugh at me when I say motorcycle clubs need to unite in order to save themselves from a complete ban across the country. People tell me their is just too much hatred between a lot of the motorcycle clubs! The fights between the MC's are what the government is using to slowly destroy all MC's! There are real wars going on all over the world you never see on TV at all! Why is it that when two different MC members get into a fight it is on every news channel and in every paper? More often then not there is some TV docudrama made about it!
I look at the MC's out there and there are some that I do not like, their values and beliefs are not the same as I believe a motorcycle club should be! I believe in the ole skool values of  brotherhood, loyalty, freedom. If I have something, my brother too has that something! I believe if someone starts a fight with my brother they are starting a fight with us both! I do not believe in robbing and stealing to get what I want! I do not believe a motorcycle club member should use his MC membership to bully and extort people! Most MCs Share these beliefs but there are shades of grey in some areas and some times a small difference can mean a lot. The Value of Brotherhood is held the same by almost every MC out there! The love of the motorcycle and the feelings we feel while riding these motorcycles with our brothers as a motorcycle club are felt the same by just about all of us! Most of our core beliefs are very similar if not exactly the same! The point I am trying to make is that the MC's out there that you and I may not like is much closer to what we are then these out-of-control government agencies that are trying to destroy all of us!

I am reminded of the scene in the Movie Braveheart where hundreds of different Scottish Clans come together. Some got along, others did not and yet others outright hated each other and would fight on sight to the death! If you or I where to take a look at two of these clans that hated each other, it would probably take a long time for us to figure out what their differences were. To us these clans would appear the same! There came a time for these clans when the grip of England that had slowly been growing tighter around the necks of all of them reached a point where the leaders of these clans realized they would rather live with people who may not agree with everything they do, but at least they could understand their values! I am sure this choice was easier to make when everyone knew the only other choice was to watch as they were are all slowly destroyed one by one and erased from history!

This is the Point where American Motorcycle Clubs are now at! We do not need to like each other and we can even still hate each other! But we must work together before it is too late! There are countries around the world that have already banned motorcycle clubs all together! MC members who hated each other yesterday are finding respect for each other as they fight side by side for their simple right to just exist!!!

We know what the road ahead of us holds. Do we just continue riding till we get there or do we begin preparing for the storm ahead?