Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Friday, February 18, 2011

NH House passed bill that PROHIBITS the State from accepting federal funding of motorcycle-only roadside checkpoints !

Philip, FYI......
From: Miller, Ron@OTS

Subject: RE: FYI : NH House passed bill that PROHIBITS the State from accepting federal funding of motorcycle-only roadside checkpoints !

To: "John Del Santo"

Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011
John,
The California Office of Traffic Safety won’t accept funds for, or fund, motorcycle-only checkpoints.

Ron Miller


Regional Coordinator

California Office of Traffic Safety
E: RMiller@ots.ca.gov

According to what Eric (division 11 ) found out through his discussions with Ron at the Office of Traffic Safety, the OTS has a policy of no federally funded motorcycle checkpoints.
 It would make more sense, and get us farther down the right path of Rights protection, if we pushed for prohibition of motorcycle checkpoints regardless of who funds them.
 It also makes sense to restrict or prohibit any checkpoint since almost every rider I knows drive a cage, too. I should not lose my rights by stepping out of my truch and getting on the bike. But I should also not lose RIghts by getting off the bike and into the truck.
 My Rights are worth protecting no matter where I am or what I'm driving.

Mark