Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, February 19, 2011

Agree??

AGREE OR DELETE

This is by a daughter of a murdered couple in Raytown, MO,

who had a Bible and Bookstore on 63rd street ..
When I had to testify at the murder trial of my parents a week ago, I was asked to raise my right hand... The bailiff started out "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

I stood there and waited but she said nothing. She said "Do you?"

I was so stunned I blurted out "What happened to "so help me God'?"

She came back with "Do you?" I replied yes, but I was perplexed.

Then the judge said . "You can say that if you want to."

I stopped, raised my right hand, and finished with "So help me God!"

I told my son and daughter that when it came time for them to testify, they should do the same.

I don't know what can be done about it, but it's time for us to step up and DO something.
NBC this morning had a poll on this question.. They had the highest number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the percentage was the same as this:
86% to keep the words, 14% against.. That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.
I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't.
Now it is your turn.. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God.
Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having

"In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance.

Why is the world catering to this 14%?
If you agree, pass this on, if not, simply delete....

Me? I'm Passing It On.

It seems to get worse daily.