Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Safety tip

This is for some of you older gentlemen. Today I purchased two Compact Pill Caddies from CVS pharmacy. They are small waterproof steel containers designed to be attached to your key chain. They cost $4.99 each. I filled mine with aspirin and attached one to my motorcycle and one to my car keys. I have kept aspirin available at home in case of heart attack or stroke symptoms but aspirin was not readily available when on the road. This first aid is not only for me and Takako but can be used for any bikers on a ride if needed. They can also hold nitro to stabilize any one in distress awaiting a 911 response. Nitro is a prescribed medication so should be administered only to individuals having a doctors order.




Bob