Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Secret Life Of Brenda Fox

OFF THE WIRE
http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2010/12/29/the-secret-life-of-brenda-fox/
Published by Cyril Huze December 29th, 2010




Being more and more involved with motorcycles, her ability to road test any factory new models or customs, any size and speed, and to review them both technically and aesthetically gets her a job as Motorcycle Consultant from day one to its demise for luxury lifestyle Robb Report Motorcycle Magazine. There she has covered many of our high end custom motorcycles. Logically, Brenda was requested to become Grand Marshall of several charities to raise money for many different causes, from cure from breast cancer (she has been affected by it and fought it courageously during 3 years) to animal rescue. She was also a fitness trainer for AMA Hall Of Famers Broc Glover, Ricky Johnson and Scott Burnsworth.
She currently does a radio Fox Report which discusses current motorcycle issues, animates focus groups for Harley-Davidson dealers, manages a very busy and large audience on her Brenda Fox Facebook Forum, is involved with many activities of the Los Angeles Peterson Automotive Museum, and can be seen doing some motorcycle stunts and playing different characters in the current hit TV Series “Sons Of Anarchy”.
On a more personal side, our James Bond Girl told me how much she admires her dear friend 72 year old Connie Beavers who started to ride at age 65 and the thrill she got to see her pass the 200 mph running on a nitrous bike! That her fantasy, in her words, is “to hug and fondle at night a Vincent Black shadow”, and that her inseparable Ultra Mini Maltese dog named QTip, since we met, learned a few new tricks and is busier than ever doing TV Commercials. For more about Brenda, read her answers to my interview…
Cyril. Who were your childhood heroes? Brenda. My dad best friend Don Vesco R.I.P and his racing pal Roger DeCoaster.
Cyril. When you were a teenager you wanted to become a…? Brenda. Big ole “urban” gospel / background singer.
Cyril. Tell me about your first time on a motorcycle? Brenda. I’ve been on a motorcycle ever since I can remember. My father was a sponsored motorcycle racer and as far back as my memory goes I was riding on the gas tank of his CZ’s, Husky’s, Norton’s or Maico’s.
Cyril. If you were not active in the motorcycle industry, what would you do? Brenda.Raise Money for our Veterans and help those that have served our country. Continue with my current efforts of raising money for Breast Cancer patients and continue my work with Animal Rescues.
Cyril. What is your favorite way to relax? Brenda. Jump on a MV Agusta Brutale and unleash with good friends riding Tail of the Dragon at Deal’s Gap.
Cyril. What is the last music you downloaded in your iPod? Brenda. My girl! Awesome motorcyclist Alecia Moore = P!NK!
Cyril. Preferred actor and actress? Neither. Brenda. Formula One Racing for my entertainment ~ I prefer F1 multi world champion, pilot Michael Schumacher
Cyril. What are you afraid of? Brenda. Cancer.
Cyril. What is your type of biker? Brenda. Bond Girl Biker…
Cyril. What is the person you would love to meet? Brenda. Obama so I can do some Biker Brenda Bond Girl Whoop Ass Maneuvers on him about our health care system. (And I got Ms. Obama arms with torque!)
Cyril. Preferred motorcycle to ride? Brenda. RSD! Every Roland Sands bike I’ve ridden throws my thrill meter into overdrive. Love Rolands’ Bikes. After that its a tie between the Ecosse Heretic that I loved riding and any cool sled from craftmaster Jerry Covington.
Cyril. Now, we are having dinner together. Brenda. Steakhouse, Italian, Thai, Sushi, French or Vegetarian? With you? French, bien sur (of course)
Cyril. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Brenda. None.
Cyril. If you would ask me to build a custom, which style? Brenda. A minimalistic, high torque pro street ride with sleek flowing lines and a streamline feel.
Cyril. Which film made you cry? Brenda. I don’t have a specific film, but the commercial with Sarah McLachlan singing “Angel” for the Animal Human Society that shows an abused animal, yanks my heart out, leaves it on the floor.
Cyril. Name five things you hate. Brenda. Narcissist! Cancer! US Health System! Law’s that affect my freedom and rights as a motorcyclist! Lack of support for the troops and veterans!
Cyril. What is your best life achievement? Brenda. Being able to make a positive difference helping others in ways bigger than I ever imagined thru my experience of a devastating health crisis when Breast Cancer cross my path.
Cyril. If you would be a season, which one? Brenda. I’m a four seasons “see ya at the track at any season” kinda gal.
Cyril. What do you miss most at home when you are in a rally? Brenda. My Dobermans!
Cyril. What was the last book you read? Brenda. Quantum Theory by David Bohm.
Cyril. Where is your favorite vacation place? Brenda. Where I used to live, on the beach of the North Shore of Hawaii at Waimea Bay.
Cyril. Do you have any guilty pleasures? Brenda. Chanel handbags.
Cyril. Do you collect anything? Brenda. Awesome memories and high heels.
Cyril. What was your worst buy? Brenda. Chrome Muffler bearings.
Cyril. What was the most embarrassing thing you have ever made? Brenda. Being involved in a bad relation.
Cyril. What is the best thing you can cook? Brenda. Along with whipping up the best reservations in Malibu I make an awesome Thanksgiving dinner. I have so very much to be grateful for.
Cyril. When was the time you were really angry? Brenda. Having to deal with Breast Cancer and complications which led to a total health crisis. No health insurance, no family for support and the overwhelming devastation and disappointment of false friends.
Cyril. What is your perfect weekend when you are at home? Brenda. To be healthy, ride with awesome friends to Jay Leno’s Garage to see his new projects and get overwhelmed at his amazing collection.
Cyril. What is your preferred rally? Brenda. Any rally I’m riding with great people and great friends.
Cyril. What is the worst question a journalist asked you? “ Brenda. Brenda l have a special shoot set up at my house, how about you ride on the BACK of my HONDA and I’ll set up a nite shoot that will blow you away”