Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, November 29, 2010

South Attleboro, MA. Joes Sock Fund – Can you help?

OFF THE WIRE
REMEMBER THE VETERANS, THEY FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOMS......
Sent to me by ,Gypsy...
All,
Joes Sock Fund – Tadpole - has been buying and providing underwear and socks for homeless veterans in this area since 1999. This year they are in dire need of additional funds. Every little bit goes a long way. Please be sure to send them a donation so they can continue on with the good work they are doing for our homeless veterans.
FYI - Just found out about this so I am putting the word out to all. Thanks for all that you do to help!
Semper Fi~
Gypsy
------------
Good morning everyone. I hope you can get your checkbook out and send me a donation (no matter how small) to Joe's Sock Fund for Homeless Veterans, Inc. I am far behind in the amount I need ($2,500.00). I am begging you to help me. The address is:
Joe's Sock Fund
28 Wrights Circle
South Attleboro, MA 02703-7262
Donation also possible by Paypal. The address is: sockfund@comcast.net
Thank you in advance.
Tadpole
CVMA 57 (MA)
JOE'S SOCK FUND FOR HOMELESS VETERANS, INC. Summary Screen (non-profit info)
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/corp/corpsearch/CorpSearchSummary.asp?ReadFromDB=True&UpdateAllowed=&FEIN=043483812