Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Friday, November 12, 2010

Kitty's Turkey e-z prep

OFF THE WIRE,
Sent to me by a friend
don't mean to brag but you guys know how I love to cook hope enjoy......love kitty

Easy Oven Roasted Turkey

Here is a Turkey recipe that includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing -- imagine that. When I found this recipe, I thought
It was perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

(1) 13-14 Lb Turkey
1 cup Melted Butter
1 cup Stuffing
1 cup Uncooked Popcorn
Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Brush Turkey well with melted butter salt, and pepper.
Fill cavity with stuffing mixed with popcorn.
Place in baking pan with the neck of the bird pointed toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds. When the Turkey's ass blows the oven door open and the Turkey flies across the room and lands on the table, it's done and ready to eat.
And, you thought I couldn't cook...