Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Friday, November 12, 2010

Disturbing video,Check it OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFF THE WIRE,
SENT BY DAVID
This is a very disturbing video. It makes me fearful of what can happen. I just hope that I am doing something worthwhile if it ever happens to me.

The CODE is perhaps the most disturbing part for me.

I really do not like the content, however I think that this is an important view

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/54162036

No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Terry v Ohio quoting Union Pacific v Botsford.