Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, August 22, 2010

The power of the badge

OFF THE WIRE
Thanks Gypsy
A police officer stops at a local ranch. He talks with
an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for
illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but do not go in that
field over there," as he points out the location.

The Police officer verbally explodes saying, " Mister, I have the
authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear
pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the
rancher. "See this badge old man? This badge means I am allowed to go
wherever I wish.... On any land.. No questions asked or answers given.
Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "

The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees
the police officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big
Santa Gertrudis bull......


With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems
likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is
clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence
and yells at the top of his lungs......

"Your badge. Show him your Fxxxxxg "BADGE"!