Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rogue endorses Frankie Kennedy for President of ABATE of Florida

On April 28, 2010, Rogue issued a statement endorsing Frankie Kennedy to become president of ABATE of Florida.
Rogue is one of the most highly regarded figures in the biker rights movement, and a well-known biker who frequently rides across America, making this endorsement very significant. Here are some excerpts from the endorsement:


Frankie Kennedy for President of ABATE of Florida
Frankie Kennedy is currently the president of the South West Chapter of ABATE of Florida. To find out more about him you may want to check out the chapter web site at http://southwest.abateflorida.com/
Frankie Kennedy attended the monthly meeting of the Independence Chapter of ABATE of Florida on (4/27/10) in Melbourne Florida. This is my home chapter, and I was present. I had some questions for him when he finished his presentation. He answered them to my satisfaction. I also had a private discussion with him at the end of the meeting. I have decided to endorse him for president of ABATE of Florida, and will do what I can to help him win this position. I suggest others contact him and ask any questions they may have of him. There is contact information on the web site.
It is no secret that many people in the organization are unhappy with how things are now being run and members continue to drop out at a very high rate. I feel that the current president of ABATE of Florida is not doing a good job of representing the motorcyclist of the state. ABATE of Florida is a bad word among many of the people and organizations that fight for motorcycle rights. Here is a chance to change all that and make ABATE of Florida once again a organization that people can be proud to belong to.In my opinion he has been in office to long and continues to serve his own interests above the motorcyclist of Florida. There is sure to be a fight for this position. I suspect the current president will continue to use the many stories he has through the years, and also continue to blame others for his many failures.
I am requesting that everyone in ABATE of Florida take this election of your future leadership serious, listen to what candidates say, and then decide who you want to lead this organization into the future.


__._,_.___