Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, March 7, 2010

This story was broadcast on last Thursday`s Show
A wonderful story and a right of a Fathers Love and Family`s Sacrifice
If you have never seen a beautiful motorcycle click this site to see it!!!!
marinecorpstributebike.com

Motorcycle Bio
>
> by Larry Tremblay, Sr.
> I shall never forget that day in April of 2005 when two Marines came
> to my home to inform me of the death of my beloved son Joey in Iraq.
> During the two to three months that followed Joey's death an idea
> formed in my mind to build a tribute to Joey that would make him proud
> and that everyone who saw it would always remember Joey and all the
> other young men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their
> country.
>
> It is in this vein that the Marine (Tribute-Memorial) Bike was
> started. The Marine Bike was built for one, dedicated to a few and in
> honor of all who have fallen defending our great nation. My son Joey
> and I used to spend time together watching Jesse James on the
> Discovery Channel and the Biker Build Offs. We both enjoyed and
> admired the skill and talent it took to build a motorcycle that I
> thought would be a great monument to the son I so loved and missed.
>
> There are many people and companies that have helped this idea come to
> life. This bike could not have been built without the help, talent,
> and support from the following: Power Tech of New Windsor NY, RPM
> Choppers Newburgh NY, Hannoush Jewelers Newburgh Mall Newburgh NY,
> Dino Petrocelli photographer Lathan NY, Moto Insanity Marlboro NY, JB
> Graffix Newburgh NY, Richard's Military Post Exchange Port Jervis NY,
> Custom Machinery Newburgh NY, and Stevenson Lumber Co. New Windsor NY
>
> To all those listed above, and to all I may have left out by mistake,
> my heartfelt thanks. I could not have accomplished this memorial to
> my son and the many others without you. To my son Joey I know you are
> looking down from above and smiling. I hope you are proud of the
> bike, as we are so proud of you. I will hold you in my heart forever.
>
> Until we meet again,
> I love you,
> Dad

Larry, Thank You Again, Screwdriver and Bill

>