Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, March 15, 2010

About Philip Heneghan a.k.a. Screwdriver




I am Screwdriver, After receiving a helmet ticket, after 17 years of wearing the same helmet, which I purchased to comply with the helmet law enacted in 1992. I was stopped on my way home from work, by an Officer who felt that my helmet did`nt comply with Him, But Complied With The State Statue (27803b). So this is how this Journey begin, after spending hours on the computer, I found out about B.O.L.T, which stands for BIKERS OF LESSER TOLERANCE. Screwdriver joined Bikers of Lesser Tolerance, Which has a "No COMPROMISE" philosophy that rights cannot ever be negotiated, and became a PROUD MEMBER OF B.O.L.T. After being stationed in California, while being on active duty in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. I decided to stay here, I became a USMC Veteran, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, been riding motorcycles over 36 years. I've ridden in the Far East, Japan, Korea, Europe, Germany, and Italy. I settled in Oceanside Ca, after the Marine Corps, raised my family, began making my living has a Pipe welder/ Foreman. I began working on Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, as a pipe welder for Base Maintenance. During the 90`s when things got rough, the base downsized. I began working in building and repairing ships for the Navy and Commercial Shipping Industry, met Bill and his wife Cathy almost 20 Years ago. A few years later we all became close friends. Bill and I have ridden across the US and Mexico. Bill has said we are guilty of having more fun than most people are allowed to have.

You can find more information about B.O.L.T. at BOLTofCA.com